Saturday, October 16, 2010

Microwave In The 1920

RIP little goal 2 / seem normal

Next Sunday should be thirteen thousand. Thirteen thousand miles from where (the good old days!) I consumed the cartilage around London with Super . Thirteen thousand miles in eight years: more than I have made my mother's car in the same period. According to my friends I'm out like a balcony. But I have always said, then I should not worry. Continue to endure whatever I do, otherwise what would be friends? And anyway, you see they do not know the gentleman above.

56 years, French, a former financial adviser, the last year has been through-running-five European Union countries. Twenty-seven thousand miles in all. An average of seventy miles a day. The equivalent of six hundred and forty consecutive marathons, thirty pairs of Mizuno destroyed and the new world record. Serge Girard is one that makes me look normal.

a small goal
View Larger Map
Distance: 34.500 km
Time: 2 46 '00''
Average speed: 12.47 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1469.380
km course in the last 12 months: 3048.647

0 comments:

Post a Comment