Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Famosas Mexicanas Culiando

Stolen by: M

How many times listening to a song for no reason, just because it reminds us of something wonderfully beautiful, burst into tears.
A second ago we were so happy but then we hear or see something that stimulates our subconscious, which broke out in lasrime without a reason.
of words, phrases, photos can make you remember a lot of things like lost friends, ex-boyfriend, a loved one flew in the sky, anything good or bad!
So many times I lie down on the bed putting on my headphones, get song after song that track gave me a thousand emotions, one that reminds me of the past, my shit, friends lost and those wins, the ' ex fucking guy that made me sick, parents who break;
but despite the thousands of things that I can enter into head vivermi this without any fear.
That is the trace of my life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment