Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long Range Wifi Amplifier

Simple and direct The cockroach

In my day the military service was compulsory. If you thought the army green or navy blue not do for you, you had two options: either you know someone (a compliant doctor, a general uncle, a priest with good hooks in the Vatican), or click the civil service. I'm not bad at all in green, and we must say that I am not slamming the blue too. At that time, however, that the fear of being different in the middle of a platoon of straight backward and fascistelli (so stop believing altogether free from stereotypes and prejudices) took the better on the indiscreet charm of the currency (in hindsight, and especially with the very physical security and then, maybe today I would make a range of other well, but maybe not: I find myself back in that situation to be able to say with full knowledge of the case).

And so one morning in September I found myself at 'National Deaf body with a dozen boys at least straight, backward and fascistelli of those that I met in the barracks (as proof that idiocy is evenly distributed on the territory) but which-at least-I would not have had to share a shower. We are greeted by Monica, who plays LIS (Italian Sign Language: yeah, why not sign language is a kind of Esperanto for the deaf, but it changes from country to country) and our supervisor for the next twelve months. I remember before I assign the various tasks, trying to explain how our world of infinite shades of hearing was made (in the tone of voice, choice of words, in the way of building phrases) while the one in which we were entering was simple and because there is no direct way to make a sign more beautiful, soft, romantic and polite: a sign is a sign, at most you can change the color of nail varnish.

Simple and direct, like the boy's Silent Triangle, the gay group ENS, who one day said to my companion, virtually with the megaphone (news flash: just because they feel does not mean they are unable to speak), it would be very happy to fuck there on the spot. And to read an approach seems a bit 'rude, but I assure you that it seemed almost romantic feel. I was in that office for a year and have continued to haunt me for another three. Then the relationship is loose and there is no return. Mea culpa. Every time I happen to think that it would be nice to say things that one thinks with the same frankness, without too many filters and barriers. A little 'as beat him towards the end of the video message for her boyfriend.


Distance: 21.327 km
Time: 1 35 '00''
Average Speed: 13.47 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1487.568
km course in the last 12 months: 3051.645

0 comments:

Post a Comment