Thursday, October 21, 2010

Is Neutrogena A Good Thing To Wash My Face With



It inform the gentlemen that blocks the following day, our staff will carry out an intervention of deblattizzazione . This sign with all the relevant details appeared Monday morning. Tuesday night the men were traced to the insect on their pickup truck with air rather satisfied.

In truth, there has never seen a cockroach, and even ants. At most a few flies and a couple of mosquitoes. I suppose it's a bit 'as in mice: the cellar is full of traps, the ugly black plastic box with a skull printed on orange, but not even the shadow of rodents. We see that in both cases, the prevention work.

last night by the toilet, turn on the light and hear a slight rattle. Ticchi tac notches. I do what I have and then I start to brush my teeth. Ticchi notches tac again. This time I see it: a sweet little animal with a shiny anthracite. He (I decided to be a male) it stops, raises her head, seems to look for a moment and then sprints into a tiny gap between the cup and the floor.

Fortunately, unlike my sister, I feel a particular dislike for insects. I remember once, to drive the harmless ants, has obtained an aluminum barrel with a Quill. The tool works like a tear gas canister: the tab is removed, must be placed at the center of the room and move away before the gas pressure began to saturate the environment. Not having such weapons, flooding the slot Lysoform and I go to enjoy the sleep of the righteous.

This morning return to the bathroom and he is there. I step in his direction and he notches tac crib is holed up in his hole. I step back and he puts his head out. I decided to call Salvador, because of those who seem bent antennae of both DalĂ­ mustache. Salvador cockroach is a territorial, not never goes more than six tiles from his lair. It is a dancer, not pulling straight but never draws with its elegant curves of the legs rather sinuous. It is resistant to two Lysoform caps have not even stunned. It is curious, pretty much just rolls his whip antennas as the discovery of his small kingdom. Salvador would be a perfect pet, and might even teach me a lot of things, but here there is no place for him. So, tomorrow or back where it came from (I assume that its neighborhoods are now free from the pest control gas), or I'll have to use the hard way. What do you think is better? The Baygon spray powder or what?
Distance: 21.245 km
Time: 1 35 '00''
Average Speed: 13.42 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1478.042
km course in the last 12 months: 3041.917

0 comments:

Post a Comment