Sunday, September 19, 2010

How To Make A Snowboard Rail With Welding

the rabbit


visualization Larger Map
You know the five minutes of falling in love? Type when getting on the train and find the guy sitting in front of you read your own newspaper, listen to your own music, bring your own shoes and started to wonder what else you might have in common? Or when you're at the supermarket, and while you line up to cash your eyes meet his, which have a magnetic blue, and then exit and walk side by side in a totally innocent without saying a word, until your separate ways, and at that point, there remained a bit 'wrong? O When you're at a party and you are sure you do not know anyone but him ... well, he seems to have already met in a previous life and I wonder why that is accompanied by insipid blonde instead of drinking something with you? We've got them all out? Well, I have also five kilometers from falling in love (and I think these are a little more rare).

Half of Monza. had to be a picnic. So much so that there are picnic rode a bike instead of by car or train. 20 km, 4 municipalities and two provinces that be? It had to be something quiet after the incident of Brescia, the month with his foot immobilized, the one with the handbrake on and the extreme fartlek between August and September (I know: First I need time to write two lines about the facts Brescia). I was not too fit, and in fact no book should 132 eat tarts with chocolate in the week before the race just to earn that little bit 'of energy that can be useful in the sprint final (but, after all, who has never granted a attack from bulimia twenty-six thousand calories?). The night before I had even gone to bed a bit 'too late. Said the strategy of starting with 5 minutes per kilometer and accelerate gradually in the second half. Then they kicked off. And I saw him. You know the dogs to the track when they open the cages and take the mechanical hare? Same! flying start in 4 minutes and 11 seconds. Front and I behind him. I am behind and in front of him. My elbow is close to her. His shoulder against mine. It continued for five kilometers, until he is not out of breath and I practically spit. But I was already launched, so I pulled up to the finish line in 1:31:06 (which would also be my new staff). Upon arrival, we have also made small talk. His name is *** but for me it will always the rabbit. Only the one who finds him so irresistible?
Distance: 21.097 km
Time: 1 31 '06''
Average Speed: xx, xx km / h

km course in the last 6 months: x.xxx, xxx
km course in the last 12 months: x.xxx, xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment