Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Are Citric Friuts Bad For You

Catwalk for dummies

almost all come together and are all more or less dressed in black. After all-I-say is a sensible choice: black exhausted, is simple, classic, elegant but sporty, all right at any time and it can match any accessory. And then, I'm sure that is resistant to stains very well. Not like my white shirt is out of the subway with a sign of dirt on the sleeve. A segnetto, oh well: two shots with his hand and became almost invisible, but I know it's there, and it irritates me a little. I mean, are at the Milan Fashion Week, not to a country fair. What, then, let's be honest: invite me to a fashion show is like asking Paris Hilton to spend a day at the Vatican Museums. the morning I devote no more than three seconds to the choice of clothes, thinking mostly based on the policy if it rains otherwise this guy. I think that the evening you can walk around with a polo shirt and jeans Oviesse Celio bought on sale. I yes, I am also gay, but I have a budget for clothing far less than that for the tarts. But someone was so nice to ask me if I wanted to see the fruit of his work and I'm also a little 'touched because I did not expect. So here I am on the second row to look into the eyes of a famous journalist and fashion world that this is not exactly how I would have expected. Much less glossy and more practical. No sequins. No excess. No champagne and caviar to kill time. Only work. In fact, almost all arrive at the same time, with their uniforms in order. Veterans from the previous show, come in, try them out and start planning the transfer to the next. Talking on the phone. Exchange opinions. Pay attention to detail. Soon after, the lights are lowered and the show begins. Models of a thin slip disconcerting precariously high heels and you have only seconds to absorb what you are looking at cha, cuts, patterns, texture of fabrics, combinations of materials, and to ask what strange law of physics prevents the girls to ruin the floor. John Lennon sings Imagine while the photographers take the machines constantly and some gets sent to the camera talking into a microphone. Fifty dresses and twelve minutes later, ending the applause of the week and forced the Milanese are rushing toward the exit. Moving in the back-stage known the last thing you see before entering the models on the catwalk. It 's a large sheet of paper on which someone wrote "Walk hard & fast". I'll take the letter and walk home without stopping.

Distance: 21.250 km
Time: 1 36 '00''
Average Speed: 13.28 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1453.144
km course in the last 12 months: 3000.353

0 comments:

Post a Comment