Friday, December 3, 2010

Vintage Longdongsilver

The dressing of the architectural delirium Lidl

Hey you. you who can not understand that if a word is not banned you can use it whenever we meet. You who have a short memory and amnesia easy. You're not authorized to offer me dinner, or movies, or anything else. You can not always respect the rule number one. You who at five on Saturday morning you drag yourself out of bed to see me go away and wait for me at eight with the heater on and the hot towel. You who have a cream for all: eyes, face, body, belly. You that shopping is sacred and therapeutic. You're wearing jeans so tight that I can not even try. You eat every day with kisses me when we get to San Babila. You who, with rare exceptions, do not eat bread, pasta, sweets, potatoes and cheese. That the boxes of tarts you do not even know how they are made. You who are born in the mountains but you'd be happy to live by the sea. You go to Bali as the Germans in Riccione. You who keep the house as a mirror and put back in place before the cleaning lady arrives. You tell me stories of your ex. You who at the wheel of bolidino becomes worse than the ogre of fairy tales. You know that does not scare me hold your anger ogre. You should you decide to tackle the backlog of Brothers & Sisters so we can finally see all the new season. You who attract swarms of men in the disco and dance for hours without ever stopping. You who occasionally ask me to go for a coffee in the office knowing that I will still not. You do not ever leave me in peace while I shower at the gym. You want to monopolize my attention and plunder every minute of my free time. You who have learned to sleep on the marble. You who hold me tight at night before and then I get to hug you in a continuous mixing spoons. You that when I hold strong you make me feel secure. You who with a pair of heels and a wig pull out women from crossroad in you. You make me run a slide high. That if you do not pay attention when parking in me then I can not sit for two weeks. You're not grown up among wolves, but do you still talk with the dogs and caress the pythons. You speak of deals, revenues and billions . You awake to make big dreams but can not remember what you dream with your eyes closed. You who moved by the songs. You who after having forced the vision of GI-Joe and Clash of the Titans in 3D you had the nerve to sleep the only time that the film I chose it myself. You who are jealous of anyone looking at me. You who resigned smile when I get a little heart eyes talking with my best friend. You say things that sometimes do not understand, but just because you have an accent is a bit 'strange and I'm half deaf. You obviously have not understood why I just got the dressing of Lidl. You know that today is a year since our first pizza? I

.

0 comments:

Post a Comment