Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Party Cove 2010 Ozarks

Episode 2 - Episode 1

My friends are mostly heterosexual.
My friends are mostly heterosexual and married.
My friends are mostly heterosexual, married and with children.
My friends are mostly heterosexual, married, with children and likely to produce only daughters.
A lot of girls.
I love the daughters of my straight friends married with children but, after spending too many hours of dolls, teddy bears, cups, pots, Japanese cats, magic wands, wings and fairy princess every possible nuance rose between the fish and candy, I decided . Next year I buy an arsenal of swords, sabers and foils all become so small Lady Oscar. And the only male of the litter gift knitting magic of Barbie.
Distance: 15.383 km
Time: 1 05 '00''
Average Speed: 14.20 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1511.212
km course in the last 12 months: 3052.978

0 comments:

Post a Comment