Thursday, December 16, 2010

Coach Outlet Round Rock Tx

Christmas shopping - Christmas shopping

Today I bought two presents for fraStellino . In the sense that he, instead of going around the shops, she found much more convenient, practical and easy to delegate to its committees me.

Then I made a model from Abercrombie & Fitch . In the sense that Monica wanted to give a shirt to his stepson. But first he had to see it to force someone to wear. The fact that he is a bit 'lower and about ten pounds lighter than the undersigned has not been a major obstacle: every time something made me look like a well-seasoned sausage was then the right size.

Finally, I have collected yet another great figure from Eataly . In the sense that this was done well above average with "Give me a kiss, today is my birthday" written on the shirt in the store. So I went over to congratulate him and he told me, horrified, that this was the slogan with which they had celebrated two years of opening.

short, it was not a very fruitful day in terms of purchases, but the Martian rally was a success based on final cake and mulled wine under the Tower of Filaret. A quick Photos Blog Antonio. If you see a sign with "Maligayang Pasko" c'est moi!

View Larger Map
Distance: 14.225 + 12.700 km
Time: 1 00 '00''+ 1 30' 00''
Average Speed: 14.23 + 8.47 km / h

km course in the last 6 months: 1538.137
km course in the last 12 months: 3062.283

0 comments:

Post a Comment