Thursday, January 21, 2010

What Does A Chip Do For A Truck

Felt Bag - Part Two of a - we finish the zipper ...

I miss so much (you do not see the gesture, but I'm just stating a cicin ...) to finish this bag.
Today I attached the hinge and has highlighted an aspect which I doubt, or try to think the gesture is performed to open a zip .. with the left hand grasps the flap hinge and the head with his right hand to operate the cursor.
But here ... what I could attack??
Then I cut three pieces as in the picture: a gray (top side) and a dark gray of equal size (which should be in the side below) and a green piece slightly smaller.
I assembled everything with cotton yarn no. 8 (color you like)
and I placed as shown below always attack with a cotton thread nr. 8 consists of gray to the hinge in the previous post ..
now to open the zipper to attach to something .. particolarini who jump out as they are working ...

handles the next episode and then ... the grand finale ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment