Friday, February 18, 2011

Paddle Attachment Kitchen Aid



Poema de thirsty faces

When you are born, um anjo wrong
we live on this desses na sombra
said: Go, Carlos! ser gauche in life.
...
houses
spy on men who run after women.
The evening might have been blue,
there were so many desires. The tram passes

full of legs: white, black, yellow legs
.
so many legs, my God, my heart asks. But my eyes

question nothing.

The man behind the mustache
is serious, simple and strong.
hardly talk.
has a few, friends
the man behind the glasses and mustache.

My God, why hast thou forsaken me
you knew that I was not God,
you knew that I was weak.

World
vast universe, if my name was Raymond
a rhyme, not a solution.
Universe, vast universe, is
wider my heart.

I should not tell you but this moon

but this brandy
lay people moved like the devil.

Carlos Drummond de Andrade

0 comments:

Post a Comment