Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Vinyl Smell



Poetry seven faces

When I was born, an angel
wrong than those who live in the shadows,
said
Vai, Carlos! to be gauche in life.

houses spy
men who run after women.
The afternoon would be blue, maybe
if there were a lot of cravings. The tram runs

full of legs
white black yellow legs.
Why would so many legs, my God, my heart calls.

But my eyes do not ask for anything.


The man behind the mustache is serious, simple and strong.
hardly even speaks.
has few, rare friends
the man behind the glasses and mustache.

My God, why hast thou forsaken me
if you knew that I was not
if God knew that I was so weak. World

world wide world, if you call me
Raymond
would be a rhyme, not a solution.
World
largest world wide world is my heart.

you I should not admit this but

moon but this cognac
give a damn emotion.


Carlos Drummond de Andreade, from "Some poetry"






0 comments:

Post a Comment