Saturday, October 24, 2009

Please Insert Cs3 Collection Disc

between the felted!!

Once assembled the two squares were made two rounds of low point on the four sides to give some uniformity to the whole.
In bags had earlier attacked the two squares together, but I noticed that the bag when filled, transforms it too.
One of the things that worries me more when I make bags, is to be made is just beautiful - and empty - and after use, when we fill all of our items and trinkets and keys, and wallet in short, when you put the weight ...
The felted bag holds quite generally, because the "fabric" that is created is robust, and it is almost, I say almost non-deformable ...
In this case, however, I added a strip of 6 points lower on the three sides of the bag to be more secure.
About ... the strip was attacked but not with the needle with the hook ... After hanging
I did two more rounds of low point on the top open.
And then ..... voila! ... I am dedicated to infeltritura.
In that case the network is described in more details should wash everything with jeans or even tennis shoes (to help the rubbing of wool) using dishwashing detergent and everything in hot water.
My process is simple.
First I put my head to soak in a basin of hot water and some laundry soap and let it rest for about half an hour.
After that I put the piece in the washing machine with normal soap to wash clothes, using a program for those (and of medium duration) and the temperature at 60 degrees.
At the end of the program do I make the car a further centrifuge and then, once extracted the piece I pull a little here and a little there, to let him take the square and hang them, making sure that the clips not sformino.
little note on size reduction: in this case the square has gone from a 40 cm x 40 cm to 35 x 35 ... no mess!!
Now you just have to wait until the bag is almost dry ... we put it in the summer well under the sun ... I did not understand why it is not recommended ... so nice that the boss is already cooked!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment