Saturday, October 17, 2009

How To Put A Cruise On Layaway

The other side of ..

And so to the second part of the tutorial .. but then call it tutorial I do not know if mica is so correct .. in my mind a tutorial is a step by step, we do not know ..
anyway .. here we are ... after some thought I decided to place the composition in this way, while at first I thought under the green / beige and on the mustard / burgundy .. if you want to know whether it was better this or that line ... suggest oblique head !!!!!... and maybe in your comments tell me .. although now I attached to the piece later and later for change!
to design it in the squared positions are the original ones, but they are so granny and posono turn!
Ahhhh .. let's not get confused .. One thing is for the squares of the paper, one thing is for the squares crochet ...
Then, in each square of this paper is to design two low points to the direction of work for two laps and the height (one square = one if I did a lap and I had to use a sheet A3 I do not lay in the scanner) ..
Note the arrows indicating the "direction" of the square crochet, or where it went around the beginning ... mmmm how can I say better, in short, we start with the 28 chains ...
As my habit, however, the two sides have held several of the future ..
example I used fewer colors to get a more simple composition, but the design took me more time ..
in this case, I spent only 2 laps to colored yarn that has been placed single unpaired: black - color - black and so on.
As an example of reading the key here is two pictures that are in the front row at the top

the first picture in throughout the left is as follows:
1) + 4 laps chains of low point with black
b) 2 laps low point with the color green
c) 8 laps low point with black

the fourth right to the whole picture is as follows:
a) chain + 2 laps low point with black
b) 2 laps low point with the color mustard
c) 8 laps of the low point with black and

etc. ..
the final effect, when combined the squares is as follows, it seems to me essential, but nice ...
then around to the two super granny made us want to two rounds of low point in black c. .. then .... mah .. are not sure yet what I will do .... Following the next time ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment