Sunday, June 14, 2009

Diaper Instead Of Pads

Fund grant 2

The first time I put the bag under a rigid base for the lining, or between the liner and bag.
This time I was really undecided, or maybe I did not think the fund would serve, or who knows ... maybe I forgot to serve!
So now lining attached to the bag I found that the rigid base was needed. Because I hate to undo
I tried to insert the above basis.
Then using the plastic "bullous" already seen in some previous post I cut out the shape of the bag bottom, I cut two pieces of cloth slightly older, I sewed all around using the zipper foot.
My bags are always .. you know ... moooooolto anonymous!
In reality almost always use the fabric from upholstery and then, to make visible the seams I used black thread .... terrible! Much work has been completed then you will not see ..
I did the zig zag cleaning ...
I turned toward the edges in and stopped it all with a hidden seam., Then I pulled up the lining of the bag and the only side left and right have attacked the base with the invisible stitches. .
the work is by no means exceptional, but so are my seams are never perfect .. if I started from the beginning that my work is worthy only if perfect risk of never doing anything!
Now I would miss the embroideries and the closure .. that are undecided on their own, have two weeks to think and think but have not yet decided ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment